Your transport will be our comfortable minibus which is the most relaxing way to see the countryside without any worries about winery appointments nor road signs. And you’ll enjoy the expert commentary of your driver-guide while in transit and wine tastings with your personal sommelier.
Our first stop will be in Montepulciano to see some of the stunning Etruscans cellars now located under the town. We will then go to one of the best vineyards to taste their Nobile di Montepulciano as well as their Super-Tuscan wines, and their olive oil.
After a light lunch of traditional Tuscan food "under the Tuscan sun", we will visit another winery to taste their wines and olive oils.
This is the programme for the day:
• 9.00 a.m. Departure from Florence
• 11.00 a.m. Arrival at Montepulciano and visit to the first winery, where you will meet the wine grower who will explain all the secrets of wine making, followed by a wine tasting.
• 1.00 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant or at a winery.
• 2.45 p.m. Driving through the hills where you will see the different types of vineyard.
• 3.30 p.m. Visit to the second winery, where you will visit the cellar and have a second wine tasting.
• 4.30 p.m. Return to Florence at approx. 6 p.m.