This is the programme for the day - three wineries including two cellar tours:
• 9.30 a.m. Departure from Florence, with an introductory explantion of the countryside and wines as we drive. If you have a group staying in the country near Florence, please ask if we can arrange to collect you at or near your accommodation.
• 10.30 a.m. Arrive at the first winery where you will meet the owner or the oenologist. During the cellar tour, you will learn about the wine making process. Tasting the wines and extra virgin olive oil will be effectively a mini wine-tasting class.
• 1.00 p.m. Lunch at a second winery.
• Afternoon photo opportunities.
• 3.30 p.m. Arrive at the third winery for another wine and olive oil tasting with a detailed commentary and discussion.
• Return to Florence by approx. 5/6 p.m.